The hug-a-bub® Certified Organic Pocket Wrap carrier is made from certified organic interlock cotton to offer the best amount of stretch to maximise wearer and infant comfort.
* 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified) with maximum softness and ideal stretch for comfort and positioning.
* The wrap carrier is ideal for premature newborns, right through to toddlers and sleeping babies. (up to 14kgs)
* Provides orthopedically correct positioning, supporting baby from head to toe.
* Baby wearing helps promotes infant health, and positive physical and emotional development.
* The wide shoulder wraps double up to provide the most secure support for baby’s head and neck.
* The hug-a-bub’s ergonomic design wraps around your torso, from shoulders to hips, reducing unnecessary strain on your shoulders, neck and back.
* Due to its unique wrap style, the hug-a-bub wrap carrier offers a firm and secure hold that allows you to have your hands completely free. You can even bend forward with your baby hugged close to your body.
* When worn correctly the hug-a-bub is one of the most secure baby carriers on the market. There are no clips or buckles that can break or seams that can come undone. It is even possible to bend over completely without fear of your baby falling out.
* Breastfeed Easily and Discretely.
* Hug-a-bub has been used and recommended by physiotherapists, childcare professionals, midwives, occupational therapists in Australia and is used in special care nurseries in Australian hospitals.
* Multiple carrying positions
Heart To Heart Or Pocket Wrap Cross Carry
This vertical chest-to-chest position is wonderful for settling babies, bonding,
and relieving the symptoms of colic and reflux. (Suitable for newborn babies
- 18 months).
A favoured position for everyone first learning to wear their baby because it is a
pre-tied carry. You put the wrap on first and are able to put the baby in and out
through out the day as needed, without having to take it off.
Front Wrap Cross Carry Or Kangaroo Carry
The Front Cross Carry wrap is so wonderful because, no matter what size your
baby is you are able to get a custom carry every time, tailored to you and your
baby. This position is not pre-tied but tied and tighten over your baby, which
may be a preferable position if you are carrying a heavy baby because it is so
easy to tighten along the way if needed.
A variation of 'heart to heart' that allows older babies to have their upper body
free from the straps, creating a less restrictive hold. If babies fall asleep in this
position, you have the option to tuck their arms back under the straps for extra
support. (Suitable for 4mths- 3 years)
|Brand||Hug a Bub|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSAM Boutique users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.